In the world of laser cut dollhouse kits, the one that I purchased on Etsy is surely worth buying, in my opinion. I made a fairy house that I will put in my fairy garden later when spring comes along!
So I wanted to write a complete review for you and made a video of the process of me working on it. At the end of this article, I will include a video from my Youtube channel.
Place(s) To Buy: Etsy
Price: The kits in this shop go from $24,30 to $32,80
Warranty: Returns accepted
Product Overview :
This Etsy shop makes fairy doors, fairy garden kits, engraved keyrings and so much more.
The Good And The Bad :
- very nice laser cut fairy garden kits for your fairy garden
- highly detailed
- instructions are included and very easy to make
- suitable for indoors as well as outdoors, I have glued and varnished it 3 times with Mod Podge Outdoors.
- the buyers are raving, this means that this shop is getting a lot of 5-star reviews in the past 7 days.
- I didn’t encounter any major problems, maybe just a small one. And that is the red attachment on top of the roof (as seen on the main picture), which was a little bit to lose. So I needed to glue a small piece of wood extra on both sides, to strenghten it. (as seen in the video).
Support: contact the seller on Etsy, she is very helpful
My Final Opinion :
Watch my Youtube channel to see the process of making this fairy house and don’t be shy to give your opinion ;-). Do you like how I finished it?
I assembled it with Mod Podge, which gives it a varnish at the same time. Then I glued little rocks on the walls ( the rocks are bought in any regular hardware store).
Also, you can get any kind of weeds, grass, or miniature plants on Etsy as well, everything you see in the video I bought there! ( I will even buy some dandelions later, look how cute they are! )
To finish it off, I added a small mailbox, I found an example on Pinterest. Then I made a little bird box from cork ( I just drilled a little hole in it with my Dremel ) and added a windowsill on one window on the left of the house.
I really enjoyed making this one and I am sure it will look wonderful in my fairy garden when spring comes back soon!
Do you have any questions about this miniature kit or would you like to chat some more about dollhouses and miniatures? Then please leave a comment below or join my newest Facebook group.